Thursday, November 5, 2009

AARP Does not Speak For Me

Today, with much of that well known sneer from Ms Pelosi, The AARP Has anounced it is backing the latest of the health care bills, HR 3962.

My wife and I joined for the benefits when we were eligible, but as soon as I can contact a representative we will be cancelling it.

On both their website and the message that is on their voice system they are trumpeting that they bring their 40 million members in support of this. I Do Not!!!

I would ask that if you are a member of AARP and believe as I do, that you also cancel your membership and be sure they know it is because of them not representing their membership or at least asking their membership what it believes.

You can send an email or go to their contact page on the web or call their support line at 1-888-687-2277 to cancel or voice your opinion.

The Oldest Swinger In Town:



It Was A Very Good Year:


No comments: